FC Bayern Fan Clubs
FC Bayern is the biggest football family in the world and maintains close links with a huge network of official fan clubs. No other club in Germany boasts as many registered fan club members as the nation's most decorated club.
As of 1 June 2022, there are 4,435 FC Bayern fan clubs worldwide, including 359,510 registered FC Bayern fans. They're based in every corner of Germany and around the globe, from China to Mombasa and the Philippines to India, with over 140 fan clubs also located in the United States and Canada. No other European team has so many in North America.
How do I join a fan club?
To find a fan club near you, check out our complete directory.
For US and Canadian fan clubs, registration is managed by the fan club chairperson, or we are happy to help you join a fan club directly - e-mail email@example.com.
You can also create your own fan club here!
If you have any questions, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at +49 89 699 31-0, Monday to Friday between 08.00 am and 5.00 pm (CET). For US or Canadian fan clubs, you can also talk to our staff in New York City at email@example.com.
Information about fan club foundation
There are no costs associated with the online registration of your fan club, the entry in our official fan club register as well as the later online administration of your fan club data. Fan clubs can be founded with a minimum membership of 25 people. Being an FC Bayern München eV member is not mandatory. The minimum age of the chairperson is 18 years.
Café Gisela - named after the place the club's founders met over 120 years ago - in the FC Bayern Museum offers itself as a historical place for the foundation of a fan club! More information can be found here.
We trust that you, as a registered FC Bayern fan club, will support us fairly and help shape our club's image positively through your actions. It goes without saying that we expect our fan clubs and their members to feel obligated to respect the values and principles laid out in the FC Bayern München eV statutes, and if in doubt to enforce them.
Benefits of an official fan club
- It is possible to produce fan club articles with a fan club logo, which may contain the FC Bayern logo, after approval by the Fan and Fan Club Service Department. The chairperson receives all necessary information for the creation of fan club logos and the production of fan club articles in the online fan club administration.
- In general, official fan clubs have the possibility to apply for the fan club program, a ticket program especially for our fan clubs. Due to the high demand, only a limited number of fan clubs can participate in this program.
- In the case of ticket enquiries for home games, the processing fees are not charged and you only pay the postage if the enquiry has been made via one of the (maximum) four persons entitled to order. Current and general information on ticket orders can be found here.
- We provide official fan clubs with a limited range of small fan articles for charitable purposes and for special occasions.
- All fan club members receive a 10% discount on orders placed in our online fan shop (with the exception of already reduced articles).
Additional benefits of an official US fan club
- Direct lines of communication to the club through our New York City office.
- Exclusive access to team events including: US tour, fan events, player appearances, etc.
- Ticket requests via the New York City office (firstname.lastname@example.org).
E-mail with your full name, the match you would like to attend, date of the match and how many tickets. Please not that ticket requests can only be completed between 4-8 weeks prior to the match, when the schedule is finalised and depending on any local restrictions.
Where can I watch FC Bayern in the US?
Whether you are tuning in at home or watching the game at your local FC Bayern fan club bar, you can find the latest live broadcast listings here.
Fan club visits to the Allianz Arena
What makes the Allianz Arena the world's finest stadium? Take an Arena Tour for a behind-the-scenes insight into this extraordinary sporting temple. Experience the atmosphere of the Allianz Arena from the point of view of a professional footballer in the players' areas and discover the exciting details of this unique structure. At least one tour every day is conducted in English. The range of special tours, available to book in advance, includes the exclusive VIP tour, a kids' tour, and a disabled tour for wheelchair users, mobility-impaired persons and seniors.
Since May 2012 there has been another compelling reason for our fans and fan clubs to flock to the Allianz Arena: The FC Bayern Museum, Germany's biggest club museum, tells the absorbing story of the club in an interactive installation covering more than 3,000 m².
The exhibition, which is forever being updated as new information comes to light, features much more than countless fascinating exhibits, including trophies, and boots and shirts worn by Bayern greats past and present. The 120--year history of one of Europe's most famous and successful clubs is retold using an intoxicating blend of facts and infotainment, modern and emotionally moving, but at the same time entirely authentic.