- What site should I post to?
- Whom should I contact if I have any problems or questions?
- Where can I review the applicable participation terms?
- What sorts of things can I post?
- What do I need to remember when my posts show people other than me and/or contain music?
- How can I give my posts some special pizzazz so they will be noticed?
- What prizes do the Telekom Fan Awards offer?
- Can I enter more than one post in the Telekom Fan Awards competition?
- How will Telekom Fan Awards contact me?
- Who nominates and chooses posts for awards, and how?
- What sorts of posts will not be accepted?
On Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. For more please click here
Please email the Telekom Fan Awards Team: email@example.com
You'll find the participation terms for the Telekom Fan Awards here
We're looking for the best fans of FC Bayern München. Show us what makes you unique and special as a fan. You can post photos and videos, along with suitable text (comment, storyline ...).
This is a very important issue. For every identifiable photo/video image of a person (= the person can be recognized), you must obtain the explicit consent of the relevant person. Deutsche Telekom is not allowed to use photos and videos of persons without their consent. This applies especially to images of minors. These requirements are set forth in detail in the participation terms.
Great question! High-quality photos and videos, along with unique, captivating stories, certainly help!
More information about the Telekom Fan Awards prizes is provided here
There's no limit on the number of posts you can enter in the Telekom Fan Awards competition. However, your chances of being nominated for an award, or of winning an award, do not automatically go up the more posts you submit.
In case of a nomination we will contact you via the social network that you used.
The Telekom Fan Awards jury carefully reviews the best posts, and it selects all nominees and winners. The more out of the ordinary your post is, the better its chances of winning a prize in the Telekom Fan Awards will be.
This is an important question. Posts are rejected for the following reasons:
- A photo or video in the post isn't showing properly
- The post contains inappropriate or prohibited content
- The post violates trademark rights of third parties
- The photos in the post are of poor quality
- The post is a repeat
- The content breaches the participation terms