- HOT ITEM!
Product detailsSize Chart
THIS FC BAYERN TRIKOT IS NOT ONLY BREATHABLE, BUT ALSO PRODUCED IN SUSTAINABILITY.
With this jersey for men, you not only support FC Bayern, but also help save the planet. It was made of a yarn out of recycled plastic from the oceans. Mesh inserts also ensure optimal ventilation. Further features are the tone-tone club logo of the FC Bayern Munich and the neckband with "For the Oceans" print.
- Ribbed V-neckline
- Neckband with "For the oceans" print
- Mesh ventilation sleeves
- The club logo of FC Bayern Munich is printed on the left side of the chest
- The yarn used in the production of this product has been produced in collaboration with Parley for the Oceans: Part of the yarn is recycled garbage from the ocean
- This article is part of the adidas Sustainable Product Program for a more responsible approach to our environment through sustainably manufactured products; It depends on each individual fiber:
- Recycled polyester is resource-efficient and reduces pollutant emissions
- Regular fit
Material: 100% polyester
Made from Parley Ocean Plastic and water-based environmentally friendly prints, the all-red FC Bayern Munich kit features the club logo, three stripes and the logos of main partner Telekom in the same colour as the kit for a unique look. The Ocean PlasticTM used in the jerseys is created from up-cycled marine plastic pollution intercepted by Parley clean-up operations in coastal areas of the Maldives. To reflect the jersey’s unique story and Parley’s commitment to the oceans, both club and sponsors agreed not to have the logo visible in order to make the shirt as sustainable as possible.
The unique kit design also features mesh inserts on the inside of sleeves for improved ventilation, a back-neck tape with the words “For the oceans” and an adidas x Parley loop label with an integrated NFC chip to offer fans further information on the partnership and increased awareness.