Two teams, one goal: a design based on the AM4 in homage to FC Bayern Munich. This shoe was designed by David Alaba along with students from the USC Iovine and Young Academy. The pixel graphics are inspired by the evasion equipment of the record champion. In the voting, he has prevailed against the design of Team Gnabry and is now produced in the adidas Speed Factory. The high-tech processing without glue and the responsive boost cushioning guarantee the ultimate in comfort and maximum energy return. The SPEEDFACTORY Torsion Bar integrated into the outsole allows an optimized back-to-forefoot freedom of movement for a natural ride. Its knitted upper comes with digitally developed, reinforcing tapes for a snug fit, which in conjunction with the lacing strip also provide extra stability.
- Tongue: Composite Logo FC Bayern / adidas
- Heel: lettering mia san mia
- Sole: integrated SPEEDFACTORY Torsion Bar
- A limited edition shoe from the creators of tomorrow.
- Regular cut
- Knitted textile upper
- A shoe for real Bayern fans
- reinforcing SPEEDFACTORY tapes for optimum grip
- Flexible stretchweb outsole
- Responsive boost midsole
Color: white / blue (collegiate navy / transl / core black)
Material: textile and rubber
The shoe is available in the following stores:
Airport public area