Created on 07-05-2013 at 00:00 AM
At its regular scheduled meeting in Munich on 6 May 2013, the FC Bayern München AG supervisory board adopted the following resolutions regarding the composition of the club’s executive board:
* The contract with chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge (57) was extended by three years from 1 January 2014 to 30 December 2016.
* The contract with Andreas Jung (51), set to expire on 30 June 2014 was extended by two years until 30 June 2016.
* Furthermore, the supervisory board resolved to expand the currently four-member executive board by one additional position: from 1 July 2013, Jörg Wacker (45), currently director of bwin Deutschland, will partner Andreas Jung in the FC Bayern marketing division.
This means that from 1 July 2013, the new five-member FC Bayern München AG executive board will comprise:
* Karl-Heinz Rummenigge, chairman
* Jan-Christian Dreesen, finance director
* Matthias Sammer, board member for sport
* Andreas Jung, marketing director
* Jörg Wacker, board member for internationalisation and strategy
We will announce the precise assignment of tasks among the members of the new FC Bayern München AG executive board at a press conference in early June 2013, after the DFB Cup final.
Issued for information.
signed Uli Hoeneß
Supervisory board chairman