Created on 14-03-2014 at 23:00 PM
According to the statutes of FC Bayern München eV an extraordinary general meeting (EGM) must be called within four weeks of the departure of a president for the purpose of electing a new president.
The advisory board (Verwaltungsbeirat) is obliged to propose a candidate to the EGM. To this end, at its meeting on Friday 14 March the advisory board unanimously approved the following resolution:
1) An extraordinary general meeting will be convened for the election of a new president on the following date:
Friday 2 May 2014, at 7 pm in the Audi Dome Munich
An invitation will be extended to members within the allotted time via club journal Bayern-Magazin.
2) The advisory board proposes the following new executive committee for FC Bayern München eV
- Karl Hopfner as president
- Rudolf Schels as senior vice president
- Prof. Dr. Dieter Maier as second vice president
“We are certain the unity and continuity in the leadership of FC Bayern München eV will be ensured by the gentlemen we have proposed,” commented Dr. Edmund Stoiber, chairman of the advisory board.