Created on 28-07-2021 at 15:40 PM
Following a decision by the Bavarian state government, FC Bayern will be allowed to welcome 20,000 spectators to the Allianz Arena in the new season, as long as the incidence value remains less than 35. Since a distance rule of 1.5 metres must also be observed in the state, the German champions have decided to issue tickets solely in packages for groups of two, four and (for fan clubs) ten. The reason is that this is the only way to achieve the maximum capacity of 20,000 in the stadium while still guaranteeing the distance between individual groups. Smaller groups would mean that more seats would have to remain empty and therefore fewer people would be able to enjoy visiting the stadium.
FC Bayern vice-chairman Jan-Christian Dreesen: “This is a conscious decision in the interest of our fans because we all want the stadium to be as full as possible. This method of ticket allocation allows us to give as many people as possible the chance to finally watch our team’s matches at the Allianz Arena again.”
Ticket applications for the home games against 1. FC Köln, Hertha Berlin, as well as the matches in Leipzig and Fürth (max. 2 tickets per purchase for away games) can now be made through the FC Bayern enquiry portal. The 10-ticket variation for fan clubs will be activated in the coming week. Season ticket holders and members will be given priority. Visitors will be informed by mail.
Important information on purchasing tickets for the Allianz Arena:
Admission to the Allianz Arena is only possible with one of the following, which must be presented in digital form at the entrance (app or digital proof of vaccination with QR code):
- A negative COVID-19 test (antigen or PCR taken no more than 24 hours before the start of the event. Children aged six and above must also be tested)
- Proof of completed vaccination (at least 14 days must have passed since the final dose)
- Proof of recovery (with positive PCR test taken at least 28 days and no more than six months before the event)
- Please bring proof of identity (identity card or passport)
- FFP2 masks are compulsory until you reach your seat
- Admission will be denied if the visitor is suffering from symptoms that may indicate infection with COVID-19
- Contact details of the ticket users must be provided at the time of booking and will be stored for up to four weeks after the event