Beat Jamal Musiala at keepy-uppy and win his shirt!
Challenge the youngster and win his signed shirt. In the fourth edition of #BeatThePro on the official FC Bayern app, you can now virtually take on Jamal Musiala. You have 19 seconds to pick up as many points as possible by keeping the ball up using your feet and thighs.
This is how it works:
- Grab a ball
- Download the latest version of the FC Bayern app
- Open the #BeatThePro feature (above the banner on the app launch page or on ‘FC Bayern camera’ on the menu)
- Start the challenge
- Place your mobile phone upright on the ground
- You have 19 seconds to try to keep the ball up as often as possible. You earn extra points by using a combination of feet and thighs. Feet: 5 – thighs: 10 – combination of foot and thigh: 50
- Share your personal challenge video with friends and on social media
*Open the latest version of the FC Bayern app (iOS 5.6.5 and Android 1.8.4) with an AR-enabled smartphone / tablet
Claim Jamal’s shirt as your reward
If you share your video with us by 28 Feb 2022 under the hashtag #BeatThePro, you will automatically be entered into the competition to win a signed Jamal Musiala shirt. The entry requirements are here.
This is #BeatThePro
Can you beat the FC Bayern players? With #BeatThePro, the new, innovative feature on our app, you can virtually take on the German record champions’ stars. Test yourself against a Bayern player in different challenges like keepy-uppy or ball control. The feature was developed with Coach AI. The company offers an engine that makes it possible to embed human activities in mixed reality applications.
*Shooting for the fourth challenge with Jamal Musiala took place in January. Following a metacarpal fracture in December, our number 42 was still wearing a splint at the time.
Here's all the info on the third challenge with Joshua Kimmich: