FC Bayern München AG
The following information about data processing on our page on www.linkedin.com or in the LinkedIn App ("Company Page") explains the data processing by
- us, FC Bayern München AG, Säbener Straße 51-57, D-81547 München, Deutschland („FC Bayern München“ or „We“), as operator of this Company Page, and
- LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company, Wilton Place, Dublin 2, Irland, as operator in the EU area („LinkedIn“).
We and LinkedIn are each responsible for certain parts of the processing of your data when you use the Company Page. The main focus of the data processing lies with LinkedIn. Below we explain how this works and what rights you have::
- Processing of personal data on the FC Bayern München Company Page
- Joint processing of statistical evaluations by FC Bayern München and LinkedIn
When you use our Company Page, LinkedIn collects - to our knowledge - the following personal data ("Usage Data"):
- Interactions with the Company Page, e.g. whether you are a follower,
- Information about you, such as occupation, country, industry, length of service, company size, and employment status (all from the user profile for logged-in users),
- Information about your terminal device (computer or mobile device) with which you are logged in.
We do not receive this usage data directly, but only from LinkedIn in aggregated, i.e. summarized, form via the LinkedIn Tool „Page Insights“ (https://www.linkedin.com/help/linkedin/answer/4499/linkedin-page-analytics-overview?lang=de) („Insights-Daten“). We cannot associate Insights-Data with your person.
Without our Company Page, LinkedIn could not collect the Usage Data. For the processing of the Usage Data, we and LinkedIn are therefore so-called "joint controllers". This means that LinkedIn and we process this data with the common purpose of learning about the usage behavior of the users of our Company Page. LinkedIn, as the operator of the platform, collects the detailed Usage Data from you; we only receive the summarized Insights-Data from LinkedIn. Therefore, only LinkedIn makes the decisions about the processing of Usage Data in connection with Page Insights. In the event of such joint responsibility, the EU General Data Protection Regulation requires that we conclude a special contract with LinkedIn. You can access this agreement here: https://legal.linkedin.com/pages-joint-controller-addendum. The agreement contains further details and explanations of our joint responsibility with LinkedIn in the context of Page Insights.
Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO (balancing of interests) is the legal basis for our involvement in the processing of Usage Data. Our interest here is the administration and improvement of the Company Page. We do not require any further legal basis for the processing of Insights-Data, as this is not personal data.
- Processing of personal data by FC Bayern München
- Reactions, Shares and Comments
If you use our Company Page actively, we process the following personal data („Action Data“):
- Your LinkedIn-Usernamen and your profil picture,
- Your active click interactions with our posts (reactions as „likes“ und „applause“, „shares“, etc.), and
- your comments.
We process this Action Data to provide you and other users of the Company Page the Company Page and the Company Page-experience, to respond to your comments and to analize the success of our posts. We do not profile you or mix the Action Data with other data we have about you - unless you specifically request it.. We also aggregate Action Data that relates to the performance analysis of our posts in order to share this aggregated data with our partners who contributed to the posts, if required. Aggregated means that no conclusions can be drawn about individual persons and the partners do not receive any information about you.
We process the Action Data based on our legitimate interests to provide relevant content to our users and followers on LinkedIn and to enable you to use our Company Page and its functionalities (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO). We respond to your comments or posts on the Company Page in order to answer your inquiry (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO).
- Other uses of our Company Page
In individual cases, your consent may be required for the processing of your personal data (this also includes Action Data) (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO). If this is the case, you will find details about this in the information provided specifically for this purpose. You can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future by sending us a message. The legality of the data processing carried out by us before revocation remains unaffected. In other cases, we will explain to you further details about this data processing in connection with obtaining your consent.
- Storage duration for processing by FC Bayern München
We process your Action Data and Lead Ads Data for the described purposes only as long as this is necessary, i.e. generally as long as we operate our Company Page or as long as your active action on our Company Page is online or until we have finally answered your direct message. In the case of the newsletter, as long as you indicate an interest in our newsletters or until you revoke your consent. Beyond that, we only store your personal data to fulfill any legal storage obligations.
- Data recipients in the case of processing by FC Bayern München
- Processor. We may transfer your Action Data in connection with the purposes described here to external service providers, such as IT and service providers or advertising agencies. We have carefully selected these service providers and concluded data processing agreements with them.
- Partner. In individual cases, we pass on your Action Data to other responsible parties who process the personal data for your own purposes, insofar as this is necessary for the execution of the contract or the provision of services, e.g. in the context of raffles. Our contractual partners may use the data thus transmitted exclusively for the purpose for which we transmitted it. The transmission of your Action Data for these purposes is carried out for the fulfillment of the contract (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO) or due to our legitimate interest (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO) to design our operation efficiently.
- Other recipients. We will only transfer your Action Data to other recipients in individual cases if and to the extent this is required or permitted by law or in order to enforce legal claims or to investigate or prevent suspected or actual illegal activities. In these cases, we will inform you separately about the respective transfer, if and to the extent this is legally required
Please note that potentially anyone can see your postings on LinkedIn, as LinkedIn is a public platform.
- Data processing by LinkedIn
When you visit our Company Page, LinkedIn also collects and processes your personal data, including your Action Data and Usage Data. We have no influence on what data LinkedIn processes, to what extent and how, or whether and how LinkedIn passes this data on to third parties, in particular to countries outside the European Union. It is your responsibility to familiarize yourself with this and decide whether you agree with it.
For the processing of your personal data by LinkedIn, including the respective legal basis, the privacy statements of LinkedIn (available at https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy?trk=hb_ft_priv), including the shared responsibility agreement described above (https://legal.linkedin.com/pages-joint-controller-addendum), apply.
In particular, please note the following:
- Datenübermittlung in die USA
In order to provide the Company Page on the LinkedIn platform, your personal data will be processed by LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company and transferred to LinkedIn Corporation in the USA (as well as to other subsidiaries as described under https://www.linkedin.com/help/linkedin/answer/62533?trk=microsites-frontend_legal_privacy-policy&lang=de). However, LinkedIn has committed to the principles of the EU-US Privacy Shield. You can find more information about this at: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000L0UZAA0&status=Active. EU-US Privacy Shield is a mechanism accepted by the EU to transfer personal data from Europe to the US
- Über Cookies und App-Schnittstellen von LinkedIn erhobene Daten
In addition, advertisers or other partners of LinkedIn may set cookies or similar technologies on your device. We have no control over this data processing.
- Your data protection rights
- At FC Bayern München
You have the following legal rights with respect to the Action Data in relation to FC Bayern München AG, provided that the respective requirements are met. You can find more information about your rights and the relevant requirements on the website of the EU Commission at https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/reform/rights-citizens_de.
- Right of information
As a data subject, you have the right to request confirmation as to whether we are processing personal data relating to you. If this is the case, you have the right to obtain information about this personal data as well as further information, e.g. the processing purposes, the recipients and the planned duration of storage or the criteria for determining the duration.
- Right of rectification and completion
As a data subject, you have the right to request the rectification of inaccurate personal data without undue delay. Considering the purposes of the processing, you have the right to request the completion of incomplete personal data..
- Right of deletion („Right to be forgotten“)
As a data subject, you may have the right to have your personal data deleted. This is the case, for example, if your personal data is no longer necessary for the original purposes, you have revoke your declaration of consent under data protection law or the personal data was processed unlawfully.
- Right to restrict processing
As a data subject, you have the right to restrict processing in the cases prescribed by law.
- Right of data portability
As a data subject, in the cases prescribed by law you have the right to receive personal data concerning you you in a structured, common and machine-readable format.
- Right to object
As a data subject, you have the right to object the processing of certain personal data concerning you at any time on grounds relating to your particular situation.
In the event of direct marketing, you as the data subject have the right to object at any time to processing of personal data concerning you for the purposes of such marketing; this also applies to profiling, insofar as it is related to such direct marketing..
- Right to revoke your data protection consent
You can revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time with effect for the future. However, the lawfulness of the processing carried out until the revocation is not affected by this.
- Right to complain to a data protection authority
You have the right to lodge a formal complaint to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your residence, place of work or the place of the alleged infringement, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you infringes the GDPR. Competent supervisory authority for the FC Bayern München AG is the Bavarian Data Protection Authority (https://www.lda.bayern.de/de/kontakt.html).
- At LinkedIn