Created on 08-09-2020 at 10:34 AM
The 2019/20 Bundesliga season was one of FC Bayern's most successful ever, culminating in the treble triumph of a 30th German league title, 20th cup win and the capture of the UEFA Champions League trophy for the sixth time, but unfortunately also – due to the coronavirus pandemic – with many matches without spectators.
All the more reason for us to look forward to welcoming you back to the Allianz Arena soon. To be able to resume operations with spectators and to ensure the highest possible protection against infection at our home games, we have produced a guide which you can find below. In the interest of all fans, please read and follow these instructions.
Despite all the protective and hygienic measures, the risk of infection of coronavirus when visiting the Allianz Arena cannot be completely ruled out. Every ticket holder and visitor to a match should be aware of this risk. We also refer you to the risk groups defined by the Robert Koch Institute.
In the event of breaches of official regulations within or around the Allianz Arena – such as not wearing a face covering or not adhering to social distancing guidelines – admission to the Allianz Arena or permission to remain there may be denied. Admission and/or permission to remain will be denied in particular if a visitor is suffering from symptoms that could indicate an infection with coronavirus (typical symptoms of COVID-19 infection: dry cough, fever, shortness of breath, headache, sore throat, aching limbs and impaired sense of taste and smell) or if the visitor has recently been to an area designated by the Robert Koch Institute as being at risk.
- Plan your visit by finding out about specific measures for the matchday in good time on fcbayern.com or on the FC Bayern app.
- Travel to the Allianz Arena early to avoid close contact with large crowds. Please arrive by car or bicycle, as there are enough parking facilities available. We advise against travelling by public transport.
- Exiting the P1 - P3 and P Gast car parks is facilitated by number plate recognition. Please book your parking space in advance online at allianz-arena.com
- If you park in the South, North or Guest coach parks, please pay your parking fee directly on site.
- Please observe the specified stadium opening hours and recommended admission information.
- To speed up the admission process, if possible please avoid taking bags and rucksacks larger than DIN A4 format. Luggage storage facilities are, however, available.
- Please follow the signs and guidance information when entering and leaving the Allianz Arena.
- Face coverings must always be worn, except in your seat.
- Please consume food and beverages only in your allocated seat in the stands.
- If possible, please remain in your allocated seat before and during the match.
- If possible, to avoid queues, please avoid going to the toilet just before kick-off, at half-time and at the final whistle.
- Face away from other spectators in your row if you leave your seat / return to it.
- Practice good hand hygiene, use hand sanitizer (sanitizer dispensers are available) and avoid touching your face as well as surfaces (handles, railings etc.) whenever possible.
- Avoid close contact with strangers.
- In the event of a demonstrable infection of a visitor to the Allianz Arena with COVID-19, the relevant health authority can contact you in order to trace and interrupt chains of infection. As a ticket holder you are under obligation to be able to name all ticket holders (name, address, contact details).
All information on the hygiene and behavioural guidelines can be downloaded here