Created on 16-02-2016 at 16:00 PM
Following a ground-up renovation and refit, the Fan Shop at the club’s Säbener Strasse facility is even more deserving of a visit than ever before. Chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge, board director Jörg Wacker and world champion Jérôme Boateng were suitably impressed when they attended Tuesday’s official reopening.
“It’s much more modern now, more spacious, more attractive and much more passionate than what we had before,” declared Rummenigge, “I’m certain our fans will love the new shop.” Wacker added: “In sporting terms we became established in the Champions League a long time ago – and it’s the same now in our Fan Shop.”
The 250m² shop has benefited from a totally new design: the innovative concept with LED walls, shop.tv and video greetings from the players in the entrance lobby perfectly encapsulates the feeling of Mia san mia and means a visit to the shop is an experience in itself.
Ten Bayern Fan Shops in Germany
The Säbener Strasse Fan Shop is open from 09:00 to 18:00 from Monday to Saturday (Opening hours may vary depending on events at the facility).
It is one of ten FC Bayern fan shops in Germany. The others are:
- Megastore at the Allianz Arena, Munich
- Fan Shop in Munich central station
- Fan Shop, Munich airport
- Fan Shop, Neuhauser Strasse 2, Munich
- Fan Shop, Stachus Passagen, Munich
- Fan Shop at the Hofbräuhaus, Munich
- Fan Shop, Sport and Tourism Center am Irschenberg
- Fan Shop, LP 12 Mall of Berlin, Berlin
- Fan Shop, Centro Oberhausen, Oberhausen