FC Bayern Store at Munich airport opened
FC Bayern opened their second fan shop at Munich airport shortly before the squad's departure for Madrid. Chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge and president Uli Hoeneß were on site and very impressed by the German record champions' new shop. "With the new FC Bayern store just off Terminal 2, FC Bayern can distribute their fan products to the whole world. A very good move from our merchandising officials," said Rummenigge.
FC Bayern München AG board director for internationalisation and strategy Jörg Wacker, who is also responsible for merchandising, commented: "Munich airport is the biggest hub for people from all around the world, so we're very pleased we don't only have our own central shop at the airport centre but also at Terminal 2, just behind the security checks, just off the duty-free area. Besides, I think it's a great new design which will surely appeal to all, and not only to FC Bayern fans."
The new 60 m² FC Bayern Store is based on a completely new design concept. All future stores will be based on the new concept. The entirely new design, reflecting the mia san mia mentality and the club's spirit, is the core of the new concept. The Store's industrial look and atmosphere represents both the puristic simplicity of rudimentary football grounds and the architectural significance of the Allianz Arena. The interior made from oak and leather suggests tradition and FC Bayern's roots.
Monday to Sunday from 7.30 to 21.00
(please check fcbayern.com/shop/en for varying opening hours)
Level 04, non-public area
The new FC Bayern Store at Munich airport is one of 12 FC Bayern fan shops in Germany at the present time.
More FC Bayern fan shops:
- Megastore at the Allianz Arena, Munich
- Fan shop at the training ground, Säbener Straße 51-57, Munich
- Fan shop at Munich airport, central area, level 03
- Fan shop at Munich main station
- Fan shop in the pedestrian area, Neuhauser Str. 2, Munich
- Fan shop, Stachus-Passagen, Munich
- Fan shop, near the Hofbräuhaus, Munich
- Fan shop, sport and tourism centre am Irschenberg
- Fan shop, LP 12 Mall of Berlin
- Fan shop, Centro Oberhausen
- Fan shop, urban quarter Q6/Q7, Mannheim