FC Bayern Store in Pasing opened
Fans of the German record champions can shop at another FC Bayern Store since 9 May. The 75 m² FC Bayern Store on the ground floor of the Pasing Arcaden is FC Bayern's 13th fan shop in Germany.
The new FC Bayern Store is in the entrance hall near Pasing train station. It is based on a completely new design concept. All future stores will be based on the new concept. The entirely new design, reflecting the mia san mia mentality and the club's spirit, is the core of the new concept. The Store's industrial look and atmosphere represents both the puristic simplicity of rudimentary football grounds and the architectural significance of the Allianz Arena. The interior made from oak and leather suggests tradition and FC Bayern's roots.
Monday to Sunday from 10.00 to 20.00
(please check fcbayern.com/shop/en for varying opening hours)
Pasing Arcaden, ground floor
Pasinger Bahnhofsplatz 5
The new FC Bayern Store in the Pasing Arcaden is one of 13 FC Bayern fan shops in Germany at the present time.
More FC Bayern fan shops:
- Megastore at the Allianz Arena, Munich
- Fan shop at the training ground, Säbener Straße 51-57, Munich
Fan shop at Munich airport, central area, level 03
- Fan shop at Munich airport, central area, level 04, non-public area
- Fan shop at Munich main station
- Fan shop in the pedestrian area, Neuhauser Str. 2, Munich
- Fan shop, Stachus-Passagen, Munich
- Fan shop, near the Hofbräuhaus, Munich
- Fan shop, sport and tourism centre am Irschenberg
- Fan shop, LP 12 Mall of Berlin
- Fan shop, Centro Oberhausen
- Fan shop, urban quarter Q6/Q7, Mannheim